While due care has been exercised in the compilation of the content in each webpage, Enhance Product Development, Inc. (Enhance) is not responsible for errors or omissions. Inclusion in this website does not constitute endorsement or recommendation unless stated otherwise. The reference is intended to assist in providing information to the public, and the information is delivered as accurately as possible.
Enhance is not a law firm and not seeking to provide the reader with legal advice. This website is not a substitute for legal advice by a licensed attorney and Enhance is not responsible for any legal action taken or by any statements made in effect of this website.
New product development is highly speculative and the use of Enhance Product Development's services does not typically result in a license deal or profit to the inventor.
Depictions of trademarks or logos found throughout our website does not represent an endorsement of Enhance by the trademark owner.
Enhance respects the privacy of every individual who visits our websites. This privacy statement provides notice of the standards and terms under which Enhance protects the privacy of information supplied by visitors to sites on the World Wide Web that are owned and operated by Enhance, including www.enhancepd.com. This privacy statement provides notice of our information collection practices and of the ways in which your information may be used. This policy may change from time to time, so please check back periodically to review this information.
Note: Confidentiality Agreements
Since our clients send us confidential proprietary information related to new innovations, products, or processes, it is important to note that such information collection is governed by the Confidentiality, Nondisclosure, & Non-compete Agreement, and not this statement. Such information is handled in the strictest confidentiality, the details of which can be viewed by clicking here.
What information does Enhance collect and how is it used?
- Personally-Identifiable Information:
- Enhance typically receives specific data about its website visitors only when such information is provided voluntarily, such as when our visitors request information, purchase or enroll for services, provide resume information for employment opportunities, or send us e-mail. Of course, some of these activities require that you give us information, such as when you make a purchase, use a credit card to pay for services, submit your resume, or request certain types of information. When you provide personally-identifiable information to Enhance through one of our websites, it will be used to fulfill your specific request. You may also request that Enhance not use your information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, however, Enhance reserves the right, in its discretion, to send you bulletins and other important information about Enhance services. Absent any instructions from you, Enhance may use information you provide to inform you about additional services and products offered by Enhance and other goods and services providers with whom Enhance has relationships and whose offerings might be of interest to you. Enhance will not, however, sell or trade your personally-identifiable information unless we are authorized or legally required to do so, or in the case of imminent physical harm to the visitor or others. On those Enhance sites where you may provide Enhance with credit card or other ordering information via the web, Enhance protects and secures this information by employing commercially customary web-based security and encryption protocols, examples of which include Secure Socket Layer (SSL). On those occasions where you voluntarily offer any feedback or suggestions, Enhance will treat that portion of the information as non-confidential and non-proprietary and, except as otherwise expressed in this privacy statement, Enhance assumes no obligation to protect such information from disclosure.
- Non Personally-Identifiable (Generic) Information:
- In general, Enhance gathers some generic information automatically. Generic information does NOT reveal the identity of the visitor. It usually includes information about the Internet address assigned to your computer, the number and frequency of visitors, and the Enhance sites visited. Enhance gathers this information for the limited purpose of determining customer service and website needs. Enhance does not combine information collected in this way with any personally-identifiable information.
- Exceptions and Limitations:
- Notwithstanding the foregoing and in compliance with applicable laws, Enhance (i) cooperates fully with state, local, and federal officials in any investigation relating to any content (including personal or private electronic communications transmitted to Enhance) or purported unlawful activities of any user of the Service, and (ii) takes reasonable measures to protect its proprietary rights. For the limited purposes of accomplishing such cooperation and measures and in compliance with applicable laws, Enhance may be required to disclose personally identifiable information. In addition, Enhance may elect to monitor the areas of communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate Enhance; or (iii) to protect the rights or property of Enhance or others. In connection with the potential sale or transfer of any of its interest in www.enhancepd.com, Enhance reserves the right to sell or transfer your information (including, but not limited to name, address information, and other information you provided to Enhance) to a third party that (i) concentrates its business in communication products or services; (ii) agrees to be Enhance 's successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of information collected and maintained by Enhance; and (iii) agrees to the obligations of this policy statement.